This was my first time to go there, and we really enjoyed it.
We had a great time. The weather cooperated with us. We've gotten pretty good at dodging thunder showers these days. This was a trip we will remember for quite some time. For example, Karsen & I bonded on this trip! On the way down Friday, he had to go tt, so we gave him Jenny's ice up to go in. Let's just say that I got the cups mixed up....and I didn't get a sip of my Dr. Pepper! YUCK! I. know.
Friday we got there and played in the water park...then went to Tacky Jacks. Saturday, we played at the beach, then we went to The Steamer! The crab legs were awesome. Sunday, we ate at Lamberts, played at the water park, went to the outlets, and headed back home! Fun Times!
What a fun trip! We need to try Tack Jacks for sure! Hope you are feeling ok :)
ReplyDelete