I am so thankful for family and the time we get to spend together! We really enjoyed this vacation.

Mom and Dad, a/k/a CC & Gramps at Cades Cove.

At The Track in Pigeon Forge.

For whatever reason...pictures of us two are rare!

And pics of the 4 of us are even rarer...if that's even a word. It was so shaded around the stream, that my camera wasn't doing too good of a job :) (ATTN KRIS ;) This is a Subtle HINT for Christmas or JUST BECAUSE I LOVE U!)

That shade again....oh, but it was nice!

And again....but I do love Kooper in this one..."No more pictures mom....I'll just cover my face!"

This was one of the highlights of Karsen's trip. Playing the 20 shots for $1 game, with Kris and Gramps!

At the top if Ober Gatlinberg.

Kooper looks a little worried here.

I have a death grip on Karsen's foot....for whatever reason :)

Gotta have weapons....even on vacation! The play knife was a vacation casualty though, we must have left it in the room :(

Eating at Bennett's Bar-B-Que!
No comments:
Post a Comment