We ended up stopping by Coleman's Nursery and buying several trees to plant in the yard, so by the time we finally made it home, Karsen & Kooper were wound up REAL tight...wanting to ride the mower! I didn't get a pic of the kids on the mower. All afternoon, Karsen would randomly go pull back the back door curtains to look out the windows. When he saw the lawn mower, he would "whisper" loudly "WOW!" He was so excited. He tells everyone..."it even has a drink holder AND a snack holder!" I don't know how he plans on driving with the joysticks if he is holding a drink cup and a snack?
But,later this past weekend we found out just exactly how many men it took to plant a tree...you can count them for yourselves! (I say that jokingly, but Kris & I are both very thankful for the help that we had. Kris's back isn't allowing him to do much physical
work around here, so we are having to have help for now.)
By the time we finished planting, fertilizing, and watering, we had two exhausted boys. One of these pics is one of the way I found Mr. Kooper on the golf cart after I had left him forless than a minute....
BY THE WAY: Something crazy is going on when I make a new post. After I upload my pics, there are no pics in the preview....just a lot of code writing. So, I cannot tell what pics are where until I look at the preview mode. That is why I am just having to write all in one section, without commenting under each picture? ...crazy stuff...Any suggestions?
Funny post! Hey, make sure you are in "Compose" mode and not "Edit HTML" mode when you are trying to type. Look at the upper right hand corner of the box where you type and click on the compose tab. My only guess ???
ReplyDelete