This is actually a post I composed last week and haven't published yet. This week has been so crazy, I haven't even taken any pictures! Wow...I can't believe that!
Sniff...sniff!
This is how Karsen tells Kooper a secret.....gets him in a semi-headlock!
I don't know if Kooper was sniffing or trying to pick the flower?
We did do more than take pictures in the outing. However, I didn't take pictures of the fun on the slides because I was stationed at the top of the slides making sure Kooper didn't fall off. The playset was just a bit too old for him, but perfect for Karsen.
The boys also had fun walking over the bridges in the park. We never actually saw Billy Goat Gruff or the Grumpy Ole Troll??? Maybe it was his naptime?
This park visit was last Wednesday. Two days later we went to the Zoo in New Orleans. It was a beautiful day. Wonderful zoo, too! We ended the trip by strolling down the French Quarters and taking a carriage ride through downtown. Sadly, this week hasn't been nearly as fun, but I do love this weather!
So cute. I am cracking up at the headlock picture! HA. And you tell Kris to hush about those flowers ;) So jealous of the NOLA zoo trip. Need to see some pictures!
ReplyDelete