Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hattiesburg Zoo

Courtney, Danielle, and myself decided to take all the kiddos to the Hattiesburg Zoo on Tuesday. It was a beautiful day! The zoo had been closed for renovations for a while, and I believe they should probably still be closed. There was construction going on everywhere....and the only bathroom they had open was outside the entrance to the zoo :( Not good with little ones! Anyway, they had a TRAIN...and a PLAYGROUND! Which were, I think, by far the most popular attractions to our crew!
Danielle & Luke, who will be celebrating his 1st birthday this weekend....or party-wise anyway!

These boys look like they could get into some things together, don't they?

You would think the tiger would have been the highlight of the trip...but Karsen had to "tt" so bad that he didn't get too excited over him. We had to leave quickly to go find a restroom. He wanted so badly to "go in the bushes" by the tiger, but NOOOO!
Kooper looks like he's enjoying the turtle ride....doesn't he??? This is when he started to wear down fast! Before we arrived at the zoo, we had to drive past the playground. Of course, both of them wanted to skip the zoo and go straight to the playground. When we finally pulled in to park at the playground, Karsen said "Now... that is what I'm talking about!" I know I was exhausted after trying to keep up with two kids running in separate directions on a big playground.
Ms. B....I think her mama has taught her what to do when she sees a camera! She's got it down! Turns out, she wasn't the only girl on the trip. Danielle brought her nieces, Skylar and Kendall.

This is how the boys were when I got back to the Post Office in Sandersville! The playground just pooped them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment