Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wrapping up 2011!

I have become a horrible blogger since I am no longer a stay-at-home mom!!! Since losing that oh-so-important job, I have also become horrible at a lot of other things too ;)

But, I was really wanting to get this blog printed for the year 2011, so I am trying to at least sum up the last month or two of the year:

Kris's Ph.D. graduation finally came to be! He graduated on Dec. 9th from MSU Bagley College of Engineering with a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Environmental Engineering. Yeah, Kris! So proud of you!




Enjoying a meal at Harvey's in Starkville before graduation!



Engineering Banquet!



Engineering Banquet!


Our Future Smarty Pants!



Our sweet little boys. Kris was not impressed that

I let the boys play on the tracks for picture purposes.



Christmas with the Lightseys


Christmas with the Brooks'



2011 was FULL of Blessings! Love my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment