Sunday, August 14, 2011

Around About in our NEW Way of Living

Whew....has our world C H A N G E D! And, I honestly cannot say that I am in love with the new way of life these days! But, that's okay! I have a wonderful, supportive husband who has been so patient with me in this adjustment...

And, I have several sweet, wise, Christian women at our church praying for me as I plow into this new profession (teaching)! Last Sunday at church, I was approached by one of the sweetest women that I know at our church. She wanted to let me know that the members of the Ladies Prayer Group had each been assigned a teacher to pray for over this next school year. She was mine! Knowing that such a fine, Christian woman, with such a sweet spirit is lifting up me in her prayers is such a privilege. I actually started crying and gave her a big hug when she told me that she had commited to pray for me this year! That was so special to me...and I know she is one that will actually be faithful and devoted in her efforts. She even wanted me to continually update her on specific prayer needs as I encountered different trying things each week. How awesome is that!


Well....the last fun thing that we did before starting work was for the boys! They are absoutely in love with my uncle Don and aunt Becky. They had their motorhome and boat at Maynor Creek, and they invited us to come out to let the boys ride. (If I had not have gotten sick & had surgery my last week at home, we would have actually gotten to stay the night with them there and let the boys stay in the motorhome...which would have been heaven for them!)


Uncle Don, Karse, Kooper & Me taking a ride.

Karsen trying to pull in a lilly pad!

Kooper always gets in the most awkward positions to watch TV! Whatever works!

This is a picture of what I am doing these days...when I'm not at the school!

Trying to study and I seem like I am NEVER prepared enough!


I suddenly realized that I had not even taken a picture of the boys since

I started work 2 weeks ago!

UNACCEPTABLE! So, here we are, eating breakfast before Sunday morning church!


Karsen & Kooper loving on Sugar Sunday afternoon :)

I sure hope that I get better with my time management skills! Trying to fit it all in is terribly difficult these days!









1 comment:

  1. You have one more person praying for you too :) It will get better!

    ReplyDelete