Saturday, September 3, 2011

I made it...

I am getting really bad at posting these days....and even taking pictures for that matter. Lately, we have been settling into our routine. I thank God that the boys are doing much, much better at day care. I am also getting a little more comfortable in my new profession. Everyone says that I have made it to the first school holiday....I guess that is a big accomplishment?

No pics this time...I am doing exceptionally well to even type a few words here today. I had to go under again and have another kidney stone procedure. The 2nd one in a month....and I ended up passing two at home between the two surgerical procedures. I am still feeling drunk as I sit here. I don't even know if Friday's procedure was a success. I was so loopy and confused afterwards when the doctor was talking, and Kris was on the phone with daycare (who called to tell him to come pick Kooper up since his had fever of 101.8) As soon as he deposited me at home, he got Kooper and made another trip to the Burg to take him to the doctor. Bronchitis & a sinus infection. So, it's been a crazy weekend here at our house. Thanks to my mom who stayed with us Friday night and took the boys to her house tonight..and thanks to Mrs. Lea who made me potato soup for supper--the best feel better meal I know of. Love to have family close by these days!

That's about all that's happening around our house these days....besides Kris really trying hard to tie up his dissertation. He is hoping to turn it in later this month, and hopefully defend in October! Im so proud of him, and I know he is beyond ready to get away from that big "tar baby," as we have called it for too many years now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment