My little pumpkin got the flu this week. It came on so fast, and we were at the doctor 1st thing Thursday morning. Thankfully, it hasn't been too bad, and we hope the worst is over with.
I will leave with a few funny quotes from this week:
I was enjoying some fresh salsa & chips at lunch one day. Kooper comes up to me, grabs a chip, and holds it up to my salsa dish with his little hand squirming as he says "Mama, I wanna dig in that red dirt!"
We were on our way to town one morning, and we passed an area of tall trees. (Karsen had been playing with the chainsaw this week.) Karsen asked why you had to cut trees down with a chainsaw. I told him, that for example, if there was a tree hanging over the driveway, Daddy might cut it down with the chainsaw so that it wouldn't fall on our vehicle. He said..."Well, no, I think it's so them tall trees don't bother them people up in Heaven!"
Poor Kooper! Glad he is better. The quotes are HILARIOUS! We certainly don't want to disturb ppl in heaven for sure! Such smart, sweet boys. The videos are great! Looks like y'all have some athletes on your hands :)
ReplyDelete