Since I was probably the worst blogger of 2010....coming in with only one, lousy, single post, I decided to re-cap the events of 2010 at the Lightsey household! Here goes...

Our family! I thank God everday for two healthy, happy, smart little boys & a Christian husband who loves and works very hard for his family. We are so blessed!

Christmas Eve 2010. Karsen & Kris had just gotten back from hunting, thus the camo!

Santa's early Christmas present to the family...a Golf Cart! Yeah!

Karsen discovered the fun of climbing trees!

Pumpkin Patch in Collins. Kooper still talks about the "punkin patch."

My boys playing at Mason Park.

The maddest spider you have ever seen...Happy Halloween!

The cutest farmer you have ever seen!..Happy Halloween!

The boys love to play in the bubbles!

Weekend trip to Global Wildlife in Folsom, LA. We found out on this trip that the kids would be just as happy to go to Laurel and spend then night in a hotel! That was their favorite part! Karsen was so, so, so very excited. The whole way there he wanted to know where the hotel was, he could care less about anything else!

Trip to Jackson State Fair to see Mimi & Pappaw Sumrall!

This is a crew here! They will be friends for life!

Fishing at Aunt Barbara Ann's in Purvis!

Watching Dora!

Kooper loved the water slides at the water park in Wiggins. "go again!"

Karsen got to dress up in a tux and be the ring bearer in his cousin's wedding!

The boys, my mother, and myself were so stupid one day this July! We decided to go to the Memphis Zoo...only after we paid admission, did we find out that it was literally the hottest day of the year so far! We were so hot, sweaty, & miserable! And to top it off, I ran over Kooper with the stroller. I couldn't see past the canopy, I just felt a bump, looked, and he was nowhere to be seen! That's because he was under the stroller on the hot asphalt, asking for "HELP!"

Brothers working together! Gotta love little boys!

Kooper is so independent when it comes to playing! He will just wander off, and you will find him alone somewhere having the best time...all by himself!

Family picture. Orange Beach, AL with the Brooks Family!

Learning to share has been super hard at the Lightsey house this year...this picture is deceiving!

I thought we would NEVER get Karsen to give up his "papi." But, he traded it for a shot gun one day at Wal-Mart, right before his 3rd birthday! It was very rough around the Lightsey house for the next month or so. He didn't understand the permanency of his deal! Kooper very peacefully gave his up at about 18 months!

Karsen turned 3, and we celebrated with a Mickey Mouse birthday party.

Karsen & Kooper at the Easter Egg hunt at my parents' church.

Karsen was so brave when he had surgery to fix several of his teeth...although, I believe the Vercet (sp?) helped him wonders! You can see it had already begun to kick in when I took this picture ;)

Kooper turned 1 on Valentine's Day! Our little cupid!

In January, we went to see Dinosaurs Alive in Biloxi! Karsen LOVED it!
I love this one! The boys were amused by the "white stuff" outside in January.
Well, although out of order, this post shows the highlights of 2010 for our family. It was a great year, and I am enjoying the time that I am able to spend at home watching our boys grow up! We are looking forward to the new year, and all that God has in store for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment