We have had a busy week. SBC had VBS this week each night from 5:30-8:30. It was a blessing to be a part of. I always love VBS.

Mr. Kooper was playing in the garden last night.

Rolling in the dirt......

This is how uncle Ryan found him! I have several videos to upload....including one of Kooper in the dirt, but our computer is being quirky, so I'll have to wait for Kris to help me!

This is the Karsen and Kaden in the VBS Commencement...again, videos to come!

Kooper was just too tired to make it to the bed...apparently!

Group VBS pic!

Kris & I taught the 3rd and 4th graders for the 2nd year in a row. They are a great group of kids. I am so thankful that God gave me a husband who believes it is important to be in church and participate in things like VBS! He is such a smooth talker with the kids...and in the programs.
No comments:
Post a Comment