Thursday, June 16, 2011

ANOTHER....Big Boy Do!

Well....it's been a while since my last post, but I have a good excuse. Our computer CRASHED!! Never good. But, it was a blessing that we had 11 days left on our 2 yr. warranty, so we are up and running again!

I devoted the last blog to Karsen and his big boy do.....so now I am obligated to do the same for Mr. Kooper...our latest victim of the big boy do! However, I was a bit forced to move him on up to the big boy do by a scalp irritation that is going to require a lot of maintenance and RX potions !

So, here are the BEFORE and AFTER pics!

B E F O R E !


Kooper looking like a sweet little boy!


My sweet pun-kin chillin after VBS!

Sportin the "spiked" do...thanks to Uncle Kyle & Ashley's recommendation of AXE hair products!



No comments:

Post a Comment